Proudly serving Encinitas, Carlsbad, Solana Beach, San Marcos, and North County San Diego, Dr. Torin Chenard is your orthodontic specialist offering Invisalign and braces for children, teens, and adults.
About Encinitas Orthodontics
Our Encinitas office was founded by Dr. Richard Black in 1986. Dr. Torin Chenard took over the practice in 2013, and he continues to uphold the legacy that Dr. Black created. Dr. Chenard is a UCSD graduate (1997), UCLA Dental Schoool graduate (2003), and University of Rochester Orthodontics graduate (2006). His first orthodontic patient was started in 2002 while attending the UCLA School of Dentistry.
- Our goal is to provide top-notch orthodontic treatment to every patient in a comfortable, caring, and professional environment. We develop positive, long-lasting relationships with our patients, and this is what fuels our drive to provide an excellent orthodontic experience.
Why Choose Us?
- Dr. Chenard has been an orthodontics specialist since 2006
- He became Board-certified in 2007.
- He completed a fellowship in TMJ disorders in 2004.
- Treatment with Invisalign, clear braces, self-ligating braces, and traditional metal braces.
- We use the iTero digital scanner for Invisalign digital impressions and Vivera retainers.
- We use digital, low-radiation x-rays.
- Zero interest in-house financing.
- Use your FSA and HSA plans.
- We are in-network with most PPO’s.
- We treat children and adults.
- Se Habla Espanol!