About Encinitas Orthodontics
Proudly serving San Diego’s North County and surrounding areas, Dr. Torin Chenard and his well-trained orthodontic team strive for perfection in creating beautiful and healthy smiles. Our office was founded by Dr. Richard Black in 1988, and Dr. Chenard joined the practice in 2013. We are committed to providing the highest quality orthodontic treatment and customer service in a friendly and comfortable environment. Our goal is also to make orthodontics affordable to all of our patients by accepting most insurances and by offering flexible financial plans. We look forward to making you smile!
What Makes Our Office Special?
- UCLA School of Dentistry Graduate
- UCSD Graduate
- We are a private practice and you will see Dr. Torin Chenard at every appointment
- We have been here since 1988 and we are extremely involved in our community
- We offer Invisalign and clear braces
- Updated, state of the art, computerized facility with flat screen televisions and video games in the reception area
- We offer affordable payment plans with no interest
- We offer early morning and late afternoon appointments
- We accept most insurances
- We take all of our records in the office and use low radiation digital X-rays
- We treat patients starting at the age of 7 up to adults of all ages
- Se Habla Espanol