Proudly serving Encinitas, Carlsbad, Solana Beach, San Marcos, and North County San Diego, Dr. Torin Chenard is your orthodontic specialist offering Invisalign and braces for children, teens, and adults.
About Encinitas Orthodontics
Our Encinitas office was founded by Dr. Richard Black in 1986. Dr. Torin Chenard took over the practice in 2013, and he continues to uphold the legacy that Dr. Black created. Dr. Chenard is a UCSD graduate (1997), UCLA Dental Schoool graduate (2003), and University of Rochester Orthodontics graduate (2006). His first orthodontic patient was started in 2002 while attending the UCLA School of Dentistry.
- Our goal is to provide top-notch orthodontic treatment to every patient in a comfortable, caring, and professional environment. We develop positive, long-lasting relationships with our patients, and this is what fuels our drive to provide an excellent orthodontic experience.
Why Choose Us?
- Dr. Chenard has been an orthodontics specialist since 2006.
- He became a Board-certified orthodontist in 2007.
- He also completed one year fellowship in TMJ disorders.
- Our office manager is an insurance expert, and she is also a registered dental assistant.
- We offer Invisalign, clear braces, self-ligating braces, and traditional metal braces.
- We use the iTero digital scanner for Invisalign digital impressions and Vivera retainers.
- We provide digital, low-radiation x-rays and in-house records.
- We offer 0% interest in-house financing.
- We accept FSA and HSA plans.
- We are in-network with most PPO’s.
- We treat children and adults.
- Se Habla Espanol!